NHM Goa Latest Vacancy Jobs Notification 2017 – Ayush Doctor, IEC Supervisor & Other Posts: National Health Mission (NHM), Goa offers a latest job opportunity titled as NHM Goa Recruitment 2017 for the engagement of Assistant Nutrition Officer, District Programme Coordinator, Panchakarma Therapist, General Physician, Computer Assistant, Data Assistant, GNM, IEC Supervisor, Counselor, Community Nurse, Psychiatrist Nurse, Case Registry Assistant & Ayush Doctor vacancies. Job applicants who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts may attend walk in interview on 20 to 23-12-2016 & 26 to 30-12-2016. Further information regarding NHM Goa Recruitment 2017 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
NHM Goa Govt Employment Notice 2017 Complete Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 49
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Nutrition Officer (Nutrition Prog.): 01
2. District Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS): 01
3. Panchakarma Therapist (AYUSH): 02
4. General Physician (NPCDCS): 01
5. Computer Assistant (Immunization & SNCU South Goa): 02
6. Data Assistant (M & E): 01
7. GNMs for District NCD Clinic (NPCDCS): 01
8. IEC Supervisor (IEC Prog.): 04
9. Counselor for District NCD Cell (NPCDCS): 01
10. GNMs (District CCU/ICU & Cancer Care) (NPCDCS): 01
11. Counselor (SDH/CHC NCD Clinic) (NPCDCS): 01
12. Community Nurse (DMHP): 01
13. Psychiatrist Nurse (DMHP): 01
14. Case Registry Assistant (DMHP): 01
15. Ayush Doctor (AYUSH): 30
Age Limit: Candidates age should be as per notification. The upper age limit is relaxable as per the Govt Rules. Post wise age details can be referred from the official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Sc in Home Science for Assistant Nutrition Officer, M.B.B.S for District Programme Coordinator, 10th passed and Six months certificate course in Panchakarma for Panchakarma Therapist, MD in Medicine for General Physician, Graduation and Diploma in Computer Application/ Six months Certificate Course in Computers for Computer Assistant. Complete details regarding education qualification should be referred through the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Aspirants who fulfill the all eligibility terms and conditions and want to apply for above mentioned posts for the NHM Goa Recruitment 2017 may attend walk in interview with application in prescribed format, Bio data, copies & original of all important documents on 20 to 23-12-2016 & 26 to 30-12-2016.
Important Dates to be Noticed:
Date of Interview: 20 to 23-12-2016 & 26 to 30-12-2016.
Place: Click on the link given below.