Updated On by
Central Railway Jobs 2018 2573 Apprentice Latest Notification for 10th, ITI Pass Sarkari Naukri
Central Railway offers a job opportunity and published a notification for fill-up the vacant seats of 2573 Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply through the concern manner on or before the last date 30 June 2018. Further complete information regarding this Latest Govt Jobs like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Central Railway Complete Vacancy Details:
Vacancy: Apprentice: 2573 Posts
1. Trades: a. Fitter: ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration
b. Welder (Gas & Electric): ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration
c. Tailor: ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration
d. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration
e. Electrician: ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration
2. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
3. TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND:
a. During the first year of Training: 70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
b. During the second year of Training: 80% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
c. During the third and fourth year of Training: 90% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
Age: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-07-2018.
Application Fee: Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs.100/-
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
2. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
3. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
4. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
5. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
6. A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
7. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshops and for the other Units.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
3. NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
4. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
5. NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
6. NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
7. Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
9. The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to RRC up to 25/07/2018 till 17.00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
Notification Date: 17-06-2018
Last Date of Application Submission: 25-07-2018