Maharashtra Forest Department Notification 2018-19 (Official Website-www.mahaforest.nic.in): Maharashtra Forest DepartmentRecruitment offers a latest job opportunity titled as Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2018-19 for the engagement of Various Data Entry Operators, Office Assistant Posts in Maharashtra Forest Department.Job applicants who are eligible and willing to apply for the Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2016 should apply online On Or Before 28-09-2015 .Further information regarding Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2016 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post.
Complete Job Details About Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment Latest Govt Employment Notice 2018-19:
Total No. of Posts: Various posts
Name And No. of Vacancies:
1. Data Entry Operators – 15- 20
2. Office Assistant – 15- 20
3. Program Co-ordinator (SFDA) – 2 – 3
4. Technical Assistant (SFDA) – 2 – 3
5. Finance Manager (CAMPA) – 1 – 2
6. GIS Co-ordinator (CAMPA) – 2 – 3
7. GIS Analyst / MIS expert (CAMPA) – 3 – 4
8. Data Analyst (Nodal Cell) – 10
9. System Analyst (CAMPA) or Retired Class-1 Finance Officer – 1-2
10. Retired from Government service in the rank of Divisional Forest Officer or Above/Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer or same grade / Forest Surveyor/Junior Engineer or any Technical Officer/Tracer/Draftsman
11. Retired Clerk / Accountant /Chief Accountant or other Ministerial Staff posts
Education Eligibility Criteria: Job needed person who want to take part in Maharashtra Forest DepartmentRecruitment 2016-17 should have qualified BCA / B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MBA / CA / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University or its relevant as mentioned from a Govt recognized Board/University or Institution.Complete details regarding education qualification should be referred through the official notification.
Required Age Limitations: Candidates age should be between Postwise Age. forMaharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2016-17.Age Relaxation should be applicable as per the Govt Norms. Post wise age details can be referred from the official notification.
Per Month Salary:Rs. 9,900/- (Post 1,2,8), Rs. 18,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 14,400/- (Post 4), Rs. 22,995/- (Retired Forest Surveyor), Rs. 34,465/- (Retired Divisional Forest Officer). .
Procedure for Take Part In Maharashtra Forest DepartmentRecruitment 2016-17:
Aspirants, who fulfill the all eligibility terms and conditions and want to apply for above mentioned posts for the Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2016-17, need to submit their details in correct manner with all relevant details and important documents should be addressed mentioned in the official notification. Candidates are adviced to read complete official notification before applying for these vacancies.
Dates To Be Noticed:
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 28-09-2015 .